Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hah! yesterday was chatting on th phone w Bear for 4big hours! He keep say bout th same topic, can't tahan him! Lololol!

AhJohn JiuJiu was right yesterday, he will regret de. Since he already do until like this already let him be. But but but ( ... )

Just wake up long ago, Kit boom me again! ahrg, say today go do medi hai me take money from sissy le, & tell her i going out, ended up not going again! wthfck, i'm so boring at home lah! :(

Bear promise me bring me go SunCity drink,sing& dance de hor! Haha,
20dec stjames, should i go? waiting for Mic answer! :D

Ahaha, A.GeokTing! Look here,
thanks you so so so so much lah! Iloveyouu, Haha. I thought even you also can't help dao me find hankuan ended up you call elvin go find him! at least he won't stress & got joker pei him! Help me thanks elvin too! love you to th max lah! muhaha! swmarks.

:( what i heard from bear about you make me happy & somehow make me shag too. What i i'm doing now just don't want you to stress inside army, try to used to it to th life there k? Elvin sure make you laugh & smile de! :D i call yongliang take cig give you le ^^ & imissyou :(

I want buy new camera! :p but no $ -,- i'm sick & tire of using this camera le. Lolol.

No comments: