Friday, December 18, 2009

Look at th time now, it 6.35am' yet i'm still awake, never sleep for 2day le. Even got sleep also sleep less then 5hours, my eye f.pain!

Sorry readers won't be posting that much & not v.detail because i've to take care of Quan at hospital,
I'm so happy nah, at last i get to meet him & i saw him smile! ^^
How i wish time could rewind back, & i swear i will chherish every moment i spend w him,
Quan is sleeping so soundly beside me, Haha, so cute of him.

Thanks meimei & bear for pei-ing me so many day at hospital,! Luv both of you to th max!

shall upload pictures & post my blog in detail when Quan discharge from NUH & when im back home! Because i never go home for 2days le,
Doubt my ahyi miss me bah! Haha, Miss me calling her OBaSa? Haha,

Going school get my school book & back to 244 bath & then come back hospital again.

Luv you to th max, it was like finally ( .. ) my effort not wasted,

how i wish you cn stay at hospital forever, but when i saw you yelling pain my heart so pain, :(

No comments: