Monday, December 21, 2009

' 得到你的人却得不到你的心 ' .
Everything start from blogging! ahrggg, :x Not in a good mood now, because something happen.
So many things happen nah, Lolololol! At home now, blast th music out loud! & keep shouting!
Not my fault nah, why did you blame me sia. :x
Baby Quan say meet bear together then go find him, bear faster lea, i wana see him lah!
Oh my, suddenly want to go shopping, but i'm broke :x Thanks meimei for th glossy jacket,
Luv you to th max okay! Haha, I'm so hungry now & can't wait to see TangTang now!
Haven't even brought my school bags, & oh ya, congrat kit cat cat get $200! For good progress award. Haha.
Why fairway can't work le sia, i need money nah. Wondering school allowance how, NewYear shirt how, next year N lvl money how.
everything money money money, oh my -,-!

AngBearBear faster come! I wana see him lahhhhhhhh!
&- DamienLee, i swear you change f.much! :x

will post in detail what i did th whole day when i reach home today k!

No comments: