Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sickening!

sleep at 7am today, ahyi wake up at 5am do housework & soemthing happen mak me damn bloody shag, so i talk to ahyi. She also tell me some of her stupid guys friend funny stories & make me laugh! Haha.
ahyi make kuku salad, & i go sleep le. Wake at 1.30pm' was like fuck! So late le, Quan waiting for my food at hospital, faster go change & make up wait for bear come & bused to hospital find BabyQuan.
Slack there, & go smoke w bear & BabyQuan. After that go watch tv, bear go off next.
Left w me & BabyQuan. Watch tv & i keep laughing.
Back to his ward & watch video together, & slack there. Sissy came & look for me & bring me go eat nasi lamak! ^^ Get my money & back to hospital.
bear reach too, smoke & so many things happen. ahrgg, make me run here & there scare like hell.
Bi keep call me go home uh, so bad of him. Lololol -,-!
back to his ward take my bag, cover blanket for him, make sure he go to bed & i cab home.
Doubt baby must be sleeping now, hahah. PIG!
Baby, iloveyou. Don't cheat my feeling anymore hor, both of us must change okay? swmarks.
Gona turn in soon, because i gona go hospital v.early to pei baby.! :)


Hey you,! What right you can scold me till like that?
How i know she will see my blog right! & fuck, you scold me for what sia!
Don't meet don't contact jiu don't contact, without you i won't die lah hor!
Who do you think you are? Scold me till like that want xia suay me? Fuck off.
You v.lucky you din slap me just now, you almost slap okay! If you slap see what i will do.
I don't care once we v.close or what okay!
You are th one who say don't contact, jiu that it. Don't say so much now.
& this is my blog! I like to post what i like, it my problem, you can choose not to see also right!
I also not guyi want hai you de la! You also din tell me don't post!
Aiya, say so much also no use lah. Fuck, I will remember how you scold me today & make me xia suay. Cheebyee,

No comments: