Tuesday, December 22, 2009

wake up at 11plus today, because of my loud loud voice cousin(s) wake up too, follow by meimei! Haha.
Everyone have a part to do house chores, meimei fold blanket, i sweep th floor, Fuxuan wash toilet, Fushen mop th floor! Hah!
Joke around w cousin & meimei, i keep laughing non-stop & keep sing sing sing. Haha/
Fushen friend came next, so go bathe & make up. & bused to NUH.
Bear reach there le, they play my comp & im so bored okay. Go 7-11 buy thing eat.
Back to ward i get scolded for nothing, almost cried :( & go watch tv & something happen & cried.
Amos came next & something happen again. Shall not mention.
Trained to boonlay & meet up w sissy & Bro! Haha, & slack downstair w ah yong, huimei, meimei & sissy.
Chat so much w meimei, sissy & huimei. I feel much more better.

you know how much i cried today? you are no longer th Bibi i used to know.
You know how i feel when you chat on th fone w girl infront of me?
You know how i feel when you messaging w those girl infront of me?
You know how i feel when you scolded me infront of bear & co.
You know how i feel when you can talk to others girl so nicely & not me.
You know how i feel when you scold me those vugar & make me so sad.
You know how i feel when you keep ignore me.
You know how i feel when i text you nicely & you scold me.
You know i did give in alot?
You know i really really love you & when you scold me i just keep quiet.
You know .. ?
I just wana you change back to th Bibi i used to know, understand?
I just wana you to care bout me, love me, pampered me like how you did in th past
I just wana your heart 100% belongs to me.
I just wana you to tiongxim me.
Is this difficult? :(
I know your hearts was not w me, & you like another girl. But what i did not enough to prove to you i did change & love you so much? :(
I very scare sooner or later i can't make it anymore & give up. I very scare. :(
Not i say you can't do those thing, don't do till so obvious can? Don't do infront of me can? :(
Spend more time w me can? I keep go to hospital because i wana spend time w you, afte you discharge you will be going army again.
& only saturday & sunday you can meet me, or maybe no le, because maybe you will be meeting other girl.
That why, you understand how i feel? Can you sense dao how much i love you?
Quan, i love you, i really do. :(

No comments: