Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday AngMingXiong!
Turn 18 le, stay happy okay. Grow up le, i'm sorry i can't attend your celebration, as you know i want to come hospital pei hankuan right.
Anw, have fun w your brother too, help hankuan have his fun too! Haha,
I'm sorry yesterday you called me, & i scolded you becaue you're drunk. No matter how much i explain to you also no use de.
Haha, okay lah! Have fun okay! :D
Morning wake up at 7plus going 8le, faster go bath & make up, ahyi & huimei wake up next, was chatting w ahyi. Know what?! Ahyi say i lost weight le! becaue keep at hospital never go home all this! haha, i know lah, she miss me, so long din saw her le! ^^ Huimei say she miss me too! Haha,
Go coffee shop buy food for Quan, he complain th hospital food he he until bored le.
walk to bus stop bused to NUH, he this arse wake up le.
Chat w him, take th food give him, & go smoke. Now he sleep back again. -,-!
That why i get th chance to play comp uh! Haha, he sleep so cute can, Haha :)
know what? I Think i should ( ... ) i don't know. Waitinf for bear & co to reach at night, they buy beer come hospital celebrate Bear birthday w Quan. Haha, So Bye ^^

i won't blame you for what kind of person you are now.
i know you don't luv me as much as before, but what you ask me today i'm speechless.
i have no choice to wait for th time to come & wondering when can both of us turn back like th past.
I don't want now de you, but i have no choice to accept it. :x Because iloveyou.

No comments: