Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Know my make up make me so pale, :x
Messy Hair.
JoleenTanXinYun!
Spot that arse sleeping? Haha
Nothing gona change my luv for you.


Hah, Just reach home from hospital. Sissy & Korh came hospital visit Quan today, smoke together & chat together.
Fire & nehneh came next, go down chat w them & back to th ward. Nehneh making so much noise okay! Haha!
Joke around & go coffee shop eat bread & egg. EZhang came & drive me home next.
Tomorrow gona wake up early & faster go coffee shop & go hospital pei Quan again,
Remember what you say today you this arse! ^^ Tomorow you're whose de? Lolololol!
SUPER TIRE NOW! My eye so heavy le, Still have to wait for th washing machine to dry Quan clothes, he call me wash de. Tomorrow must take give him le :x
Baby, iloveyou.

No comments: