Saturday, December 19, 2009

Quan is sleeping now, haha. I'm so boring lah! Faster wake up you this asshole & entertain me! :x
Know how come i suddenly post blog? because i get to post blog when Quan never snatch th comp with me! Haha. He keep occupide my comp uh! arse him~
Lol, doctor say he maybe will be discharge next tuesday, delayed again. Because they can't figure out why his hand become like that. Lol, stupid right. Th longer they drag, & th one who is suffering th pain not them, is Quan. F,them!
So cold here uh! :x I want so smoke now! But nobody pei me, so i shall wait for Quan to wake up & pei me go smoke. F.hungry too, :(
Ahrgg :( Angbearbear stiill don't want faster come down, & so sorry uh Bear, maybe your birthday celebration i'm not going le, i gona go NUH pei hankuan :x Lol.
Out of sudden i miss 244, Haha! Because i miss Toto! super miss toto & th comfortble bed :P
iloveyou.

No comments: