Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday AhKong!
Happy 10 Month Ann QuanQuan. :(

Wake up by HuiMei's voice! her voice so loud okay! Haha,
AhYi wake up next, & wash up .. wait for her to done her thing & Pei her dow to shop & save buy tonight steamboat th ingredient, both of us marchiam aunty, Haha, keep count money all this! Haha.
Both of us so poor thing canxzx, take so much thing walk back home, Haha!

Reach home make food give precious Toto eat, & Sissy wake up next. Know why she wake up?
Because i'm steating beside her keep shout & talk so loud like aunty like that. She bth & wake up! Haha,

Chat w sissy awhile, she tell me yesterday nobody can tahan me all this, all those stupid thingy i did when im drunk! Lololol! Hees.

Lun called next, he come drive us go makan!
Meet up w SongYang & her both sweeties daughter, Ahlong & her daughter & Papa & his son.
Eat at arena there, ^^
After eating so Lun Canteen help him wash those buffet thingy under th hot sun ok! I sweat like f.hell! :(


While waiting for Lun to finish washing those thing slack at his canteen there.

i look suck w/o make up -,-



Lun new car! BMW! oh gosh, nice bodoh! Haha!
Wait for Lun at his house downstair & slack inside his car, Audi came next, he at there say me :(
say yesterday i drunk thingy, Lol!
Lun come & his son Justin come too, & off to IMM.
Because Justin wana to buy birthday present for his mummy, so walk th whole IMM & help him look for th present.

Justin & Lun.

Lun say i suck, :(

Justin! so cute right!


Off to fairway next, i spring my neck :( go massage, shuang daoooooooooo~ Lun pay money, Hehe.
Slack at faiway, miss fairway so much canzxz :(
was chatting on th fone w bear, & he told me something :( Lun drive us back 244 next.
Eat steamboat & everyone reach le, was like so long they come uh. Hees.



Anw, should i private my blog? ( comment please ) if i private won't be inviting alot of people. Th reason is because bear told me sometimes she read my blog, & those post i wrote make her feel sad all this.
This is my blog, where i post all my feeling out, but i don't want because of this & make her & Quan quarrel or what.


If we din break today will be our 10month you know? yet im spending this 10month like this.
Which i really hate this kinda of feeling :( What i wana tell you everything i say in those message i send you in th morning today.
I know you can't see this message, because your handphone no battery. I know you tell me you stress, but i already tell Geokting to tell elvin go talk to you so you won't stress le.
I already tell kit to tell nick go find you pei you le, I already try my best to do everything i can le.
Know what? i really vv.v.v.v.miss you, i know your heart was no longer w me. But why i ask you did you miss me you say sometimes will think of me.
I ask you did you hug tweety girl & sleep when tweety girl was at your house you say ya, sometimes you hug her sleep.
Those word you said make me so happy can, you say if i really changed you will consider of patch. But why?
I already don't mind to be th second le, but think & think if i really be th second one am i v.bad?
i seperate you & her, but i really wana to be w you, you know how much i luv you. Just because i luv you. Understand?
How i really hope you can know how i feel now, :( i rather you din go army go around flirt girl you know?
Now you inside i can't even see you, :( how i wish i really call you Bibi again. Can i?
I will never fail to send you goodnight message ever since th day we break. I never give up hope on you even though you are not th hankuan i used to know anymore. :(
I hate this kind of feeling when all th family reach 244 everyone asking " eh, din bring hankuan home today? "
x.jiu jiu lisiao me say hankuan don't want you le lah.
ahkim say i thought you without hankuan can die? he used to dote you so much how come like this?
Fushen said " you know yesterday you drunk keep shout hankuan name? " & everyone start laughing.
Daxing, Dayi they all shout & ask me " where hankuan kor kor "
know they say this im speechless, all i can do is diam diam don't say anything. I feel like crying you know?
sigh* I really miss you, 1month le, im still waiting alright. :(
AngMingXiong! Look here, You say how long i wait you also wait for her too! Big Enough!?



No comments: