Monday, December 14, 2009

Since i can't sleep jiu upload just now th pictures.
Birthday Susprise for grandpa!

Grandpa : " eh eh eh, Joleen ah, anybody buy birthday cake for me anot? today my bday lei "
Me : " No la! You thought you v.big uh! who wana buy for you! You return me my $200 i sure go buy de! "
Grandpa : ( give a shag face & walk away )
Me & Joey at there laugh.

5mintues later ( ... ) gandpa wana drive baby back to yishun, prepare his thing & want go le.

Me & Joey : ( Pull him back ) " wa lao eah, buay steady de lea you! I miss you so much come here see you yet you so fast wana go le "

Grandpa : " No bday cake still leave at here for what! everyone forget my birthday! "

Sissy came back from downstair w birthday cake & hide th cake.
Me & Joey keep drag th time wanted to wait for Huimei come back from work, but baby can't go home too late so bobian i go kitchen take th cake out while grandpa watching tv w x.jiu & co.
see his stupid smile!
always remember what i say hor ahkong! no money no talk! Hehe.
teaching him how to cut th cake!
Precious ahkong & me! ( still own me $200! )
Jie & ahkong.

Meimei & ahkong.

Joey & Ahkong.


Cut th cake & sing birthday song & it was like so long everyone gather & eat together & laugh together uh! Haha.
I become th maid to serve th cake all this, last time ahyi do de lei! Hees.
Watch tv w x.jiu, dajiu, & all th cousin & smoke & talk. 11plus they jiu go home le.


im still hugging this tweety & sleep ok! Haha



Go inside fushen room & talk to him, after that huimei & joey came in next, we start w th topic about how to jio a girl. Then start to joke & keep laughing
actually going out & drink & play pool de, ended up we stay at home drink sissy go buy come back & start to play true & dare.
I swear my voice f.loud uh! Keep laugh non-stop! Haha, Fun Fun!

she suspose to lick my backside! Haha

Licking Toto backside! Haha, smelly arse!


seating in one circle.
kana my turn dare, i must lick meimei toes, & know what? I take tweety & make sad face. arbo she tell me go lick don't know what. Shit her!

Smelly feet! Haha

Fushen kana what uh let me think...
Oh Ya! he have to call jorin say " i love you " & make him so f.paiseh ok! Haha
Huimei never kana anything, so lucky uh!

Continue play th game till we laugh until stomach pain then stop, sis buy beer & start drinking & everyone seating together & say our xin shi out.
Joey got drunk & sleep le, follow by Fushen, left w me & huimei, so both of us seating at living room chat lor, boring. Hees.

My baobei kit so boring uh! Poor thing~ wednesday then go do medi together, try to ask LunPapa bring us go out play ok! Luvyou! ^^


No comments: